A little bit about the Committee
The Volunteering Committee sets the strategic direction of volunteering and community engagement activities within the Guild.
Our primary mission is to build a culture of student-led volunteering and community engagement on campus.
We believe in building long-lasting relationships with organisations in the wider community, and giving students the opportunity to pursue areas of volunteering which they are passionate about. The new internship program seeks to develop greater leadership capacity amongst students, fostering a drive for change and encourage others to ‘do good’.
The membership of the Volunteering committee consists of:
- Marcus Lim (Chair of the Volunteering Committee and Executive Officer of the Volunteering Committee)
- Emma Mezger (Guild President)
- Floretta Susilo (Women's Officer)
- Thomas Cotter (Sports Representative)
- Chloe Kam (PAC President)
- Meizhu Chen (Ordinary Committee Member)
- Josef Czeschka Rojas (Ordinary Committee Member)
Staff sitting on the committee include:
- Antonia Taylor (Volunteering Manager)
- Clare MacNish (Volunteering Officer)
- Jenny Ophel (Associate Director - Student Services & Human Resources)