UniAccess is another free service for students that UWA offers. It is a service where students can disclose a disability or illness and request assistance where needed.
Where appropriate, UniAccess can:
- Arrange for support, including accessible course materials and special consideration, to help you maximise your academic potential
- Give advice on individual disability-related matters
- Facilitate physical access to the campus and its buildings, as well as equipment and technology.
- Provide library support and facilities
- Liaise with departments and faculties on your behalf
- Make alternative arrangements for examinations
- Advise on what to do if you are dissatisfied with a decision and want to appeal, or have a grievance
- Assist with alternative admission pathways for prospective students.
To find out more about UniAccess, please contact Student Support Services on 6488 4630.