Welcome to the SECOND UWA AMSA Think Tank for 2022! What better way to unwind from a hard day of placement (or lectures) than some S P I C Y debate about the following topics:
1. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health in the Medical Curriculum
2. Anatomy Curriculum and Body Donation
3. Sex and Gender Equity in the Medical Curriculum and Medical Research
4. Medical Students With Disabilities
5. Domestic and Sexual Violence and Abuse
6. Menstrual Health, Contraception, and Family Planning
7. Healthy Ageing and Aged Care
If you have something to say about these topics, or want to learn a bit more about public health and policy, come join us at Med Library on Wednesday 8th June at 5pm for some PIZZA . Followed by engaging policy discussions from 5:30pm!
No experience or prior understanding is necessary, just enthusiasm!
|8th Jun 2022 @ 5:00pm||8th Jun 2022 @ 7:30pm||Add to your calendar|
J Robin Warren Library - Seminar room