A little bit about the Committee
The Catering and Tavern Committee aims to continually improve the food and drink provided on campus.
We meet monthly to monitor and review existing services and functions of all our catering outlets, and to discuss possible new food and drink option items.
Currently our catering outlets include the Guild-run Village Cafe, Hackett Cafe, Catalyst Cafe, Quobba Gnarning Cafe, Dentistry Kiosk and Nedlands Cafe, and the Tavern. We also manage all outlets in the Refectory and food trucks on campus.
The Catering and Tavern Committee membership consists of:
- Dauda (Daj) Janneh (Guild General Secretary and Chair of the Catering and Tavern Committee)
- Emma Mezger (Guild President)
- Avery Wright (Pride Officer)
- Constantinos Toufexis (Ordinary Guild Councillor)
- Adam Elyousef (Environment Officer)
Staff sitting on the committee include:
- Jack Spagnuolo (Associate Director – Commercial and Executive Officer of the Catering and Tavern Committee
- Gus Potenza (Tavern Manager)
- Barbara Buxmann (Catering Retail Manager)
- Daniel Lopes (Head Chef)
Standing invitees include:
- Irene Conway (Senior Supervisor – Catering Outlets)
- Caitlin MacPhail (Marketing & Communications Manager)
|2020 Catering and Tavern Committee Minutes|
|20 January 2020|