Following last year’s successful inaugural event, this year’s panel night continues HSS’ mission to providing strong careers and networking opportunities from students across all fields of study.
Students will hear from professionals all across the health sciences, including the fields of refugee health, Indigenous health, vaccine research and cardiovascular medicine.
The event consists of a keynote presentation by 5 speakers, followed by a Q&A session for the audience. This will then lead to a networking/mingling session, where students can connect, interact and ask further questions of the professionals over light food and beverages.
The 5 speakers are:
- Winthrop Professor Danny Green - Cardiovascular exercise physiologist and Professor in the School of Human Sciences.
- Dr. Vanessa Carnegie - Former WA-coordinator of Doctors for Refugees.
- Professor Donna Geddes - Director of the Human Lactation Research Group. Professor of Human Lactation in School of Molecular Sciences.
- Dr. Hannah Moore - Co-Head, Infectious Disease Epidemiology at Telethon Kids Institute; Epidemiology Lead within the Wesfarmers Centre of Vaccines and Infectious Diseases (WCVID).
- Rebecca de Kraa - Chief Medical Scientist at Hematology Cytogenetics Unit at Fiona Stanley.
|30th Mar 2021 @ 6:00pm||30th Mar 2021 @ 9:00pm||Add to your calendar|
UWA Business School | Wesfarmers LT