A little bit about the Committee
The role of the Strategic Resources Committee is to oversee the way in which resources are used by the Guild in both an operational and strategic level.
They are responsible for developing and managing a provisional budget to be proposed to the Guild Council Budget Meeting in December of each year, and to undertake a mid-year review of the Guild budget in July.
The Committee controls and manages the buildings occupied or controlled by the Guild, while also controlling and managing the commercial operations including Guild Catering outlets and the Tavern. It also pursues strategies to reduce reliance on income received through the University and manages the safekeeping and collection procedures of the Guild Art Collection.
The membership of the Strategic Resources committee consists of:
- Conrad Hogg (Guild President and Chair of the Strategic Resources Committee)
- Joseph Chan (Guild Vice President)
- Adhish Kastha (Guild General Secretary)
- Patricia Paguio (Chair of Guild Council)
- Alexander Tan (PSA President)
- Neve Staltari (Ordinary Guild Councillor)
- Daniel Kuzich (Sports Representative)
Staff sitting on the committee include:
- Tony Goodman (Managing Director and Executive Officer of the Strategic Resources Committee)
- Mutya Maraginot-Joseph (Finance Director)
- Jack Spagnuolo (Associate Director – Commercial)