A little bit about the Committee
The Alumni Engagement Committee is the peak alumni body of the Guild.
It functions as a catalyst for cultivating a lifelong partnership between the Guild and our alumni. The committee endeavors to reach out to, engage and represent the alumni of the Guild, and engage with the Guild’s rich history.
The Alumni Engagement Committee membership consists of:
- Bre Shanahan (Chair of Guild Council and Chair of the Alumni Engagement Committee)
- Emma Mezger (Guild President)
- James Haley (Environment Officer)
- Eleanor White (Societies Council President)
- Lucinda Thai-LeTran (Access Officer)
Staff sitting on the committee include:
- Tony Goodman (Managing Director)
- Jenny Ophel (Associate Director HR & Student Services)