You wouldn't believe it, we're congregating once again and doing the two things this club does best, a car meet and getting food. The meet will start at 5pm at the above ground business school car park, so when you're done bantering about the cars, we will be departing at 5:30pm sharp, through the typical UCAS route through Dalkeith and Claremont before ending up on West coast highway where we will stop to admire the sun disappearing into the ocean. After the sun disappears, we will be heading North to Scarborough to eat some toasties at Toastface Grillah, Ice Spice says they are a munch.
New students looking to join:
- Membership costs $5 with a guild sticker ($7 non-guild)
- Any dangerous behaviour at any event will be followed by an immediate ban from the club and details submitted to the police.
- No hooning, excessive noise, burnouts or chirps.
- Please keep an adequate stopping distance on all cruises and drive appropriately for the road conditions.
- We do not encourage speeding. All cruises are run within set road speed limits.
|4th Apr 2023 @ 5:00pm||4th Apr 2023 @ 8:00pm||Add to your calendar|
UWA Business School