After a long set of exams UCAS has returned, and what better way to get back into it than a cheeky tunnel run and cruise to Taco Bell (and then the toilet).
We will be meeting at the UWA Business School carpark at 7:00pm on the 30th of November for a 7:30 departure to end up at Taco Bell in Midland cruising on a solid route to pass through the tunnel.
All vehicles welcome! Don’t have a car? Feel free to leave a comment on the post or message the page and we assist you in organizing a ride for the night.
For new students looking to join:
- Membership costs $5 with a Guild sticker ($7 for non-Guild members)
- ‘UCAS’ decals are available in 10cm and 15cm sizes, $5 each
- ‘UCAS’ membership tags are $7 each
- ‘UCAS’ T-shirts are $35 each
- We are now accepting CASH AND CARD payments!
- Any dangerous behaviour at any event will result in an immediate ban from the club and details may even be submitted to the police.
- No hooning, excessive noise, burnouts, or chirps.
- Please always keep ADEQUATE stopping distance and drive appropriately for road conditions.
- We do not encourage speeding. All crusies are run at the road speed limit.
- All drivers must carry a valid driver’s licence when in control of a motor vehicle.
|30th Nov 2021 @ 7:00pm||30th Nov 2021 @ 10:00pm||Add to your calendar|
UWA Business School