- This online seminar aims to motivate students in the lead up to the final assessment/exam period of the semester.
- The event should serve as an inspiration for participants to set goals, create a schedule and work to achieve the results they desire despite the changed conditions many students will be faced with during this period due to the experience of working and studying from home.
- The event title aims to showcase the event in a humorous and provocative way that will interest students. Relabelling the common catch phrase from ‘That’s What He Said’ to ‘That’s What She Said’ highlights the importance of female perspectives in talking about what female students specifically struggle with in terms of motivation and productivity whilst working/studying from home.
- Event hosted online by UWA Women in Business via Zoom.
- Students to hear from a strong and passionate female speaker to discuss the following topics:
- Being productive at home,
- Balancing work, study, social & family commitments.
- Seminar followed by a short Q&A session on content discussed.
- Speaker to then guide students through 1-2 small activities on how to set goals and work towards achieving them in the above aspects of life.
|28th May 2020 @ 3:00pm||28th May 2020 @ 4:00pm||Add to your calendar|
Get your tickets
Zoom - Online