Currently studying Psychology or thinking of taking a few PSYC units? The Psychology Fair is the perfect time to find out more about what Psychology is all about!
PsySoc has worked hard to bring together as many UWA-based Psychology groups as possible to give students an all-encompassing insight in to the field of psychology both whilst at Uni and after. You'll find:
- PsySoc - sign up for memberships, and buy some of our famous PsySocks!
- Lecturers & Unit Coordinators from the School of Psychological Science
- Rep's from the Australian Psychological Society, where you can find out the benefits of the APS for psychology students
- Rep's from Undergrad, Honours, Masters & Postgrad course streams - Ask them all of your undying questions about what Psychology at UWA is all about.
- Running short on time? No problems! We'll have Q&A boxes where you can write your questions & contact details and someone will respond to your question ASAP!
- Psychology experiments that you can experience and get an idea about experiments and technology available in the School
- And much more!!
RUOK? Day is on Thursday 10th September - we're hosting a Sausage Sizzle to fundraise. All profits will be donated to the charity!
|9th Sep 2020 @ 12:00pm||9th Sep 2020 @ 2:00pm||Add to your calendar|