A little bit about the Committee
The Student Services Committee is responsible for the frontline services of the Guild, and is focused on making university more enjoyable for students!
The role of the Student Services Committee is to oversee the Guild’s delivery of student services, including Student Assist, membership benefits, publications e.g. Pelican Magazine, and Guild Volunteering (amongst others).
The Student Services Committee also oversee the running of major Guild events like O-Day, End of Semester Shows and The Cruickshank-Routley Memorial Guild Ball.
The membership of the Student Services committee consists of:
- Amy Hearder (Chair of Guild Council and Chair of the Student Services Committee)
- Bre Shanahan (Guild President)
- Emma Mezger (Education Council President)
- Jacob Roosendaal (Societies Council President)
- Ahmad Hafizuddin (Deputy Chair of Guild Council)
- Pauline Chiwawa (Women's Officer)
Staff sitting on the committee include:
- Chloe Jackson (Associate Director – Student Services and Executive Officer of the Student Services Committee) - on leave
- Colleen Kirby (Student Assist Manager)
- Leigh Chalmers (Events Manager)
- Antonia Taylor (Volunteering Manager)
|2020 Student Services Committee Minutes|