Student Services Committee
The Student Services Committee is responsible for the frontline services of the Guild and is focused on making university more enjoyable for students! The role of the Student Services Committee is to oversee the Guild’s delivery of student services, including student assist, memberships, publications, and Guild Volunteering. The Student Services Committee also oversee the running of Guild events such as O-Day, End of Semester Shows and The Cruickshank-Routley Memorial Guild Ball.
The membership of the committee consists of:
- Jacob Fowler (Guild Secretary and Chair of the Student Services Committee)
- Megan Lee (Guild President)
- Conrad Hogg (Education Council President)
- Jacob Colangelo (Ordinary Guild Councillor)
- Kristel Li (Ordinary Guild Councillor)
- Yerim Won (Societies Council President)
- 2 x Ordinary Committee Members (to be elected):
- Zxeng-Lindt See and Xin Yu Ye elected.
Staff sitting on the committee include:
- Chloe Jackson (Associate Director – Student Services and Executive Officer of the Student Services Committee)
- Danielle Browne (Engagement Manager)
- Patrice Mitchell (Student Assist Manager)
- Kasey Hartung (Events Manager)
- Lana Robinson (Volunteering Manager)
Minutes will be uploaded to this page as they become available.
21st December 2017 TBA