There are many different types of complaints that can be dealt with by the university. A complaint can be against a staff member, student, or the university. We highly recommend that you contact us for independent, impartial advice on your situation and assistance in resolving it. Student Assist can help in several ways:

  • Identifying grounds for complaint
  • Assisting with developing an appropriate formal statement of events/situation
  • Contacting relevant faculty members on your behalf (if needed)
  • Assisting with lodging a formal complaint and advocacy throughout the process
  • Attending any meetings that are needed with you as a support person

Need more information?

If you think you have grounds for a complaint, contact Student Assist for confidential, impartial advice. The Student Assist Officer will not discuss your issue with anyone else unless you ask them to.


2019 Guild diaries are here 🙌🎉😃 Which will you choose: 🍋, 🦚 or 🌊? Pop into the Guild Student Centre to collect one. We’re open 8.30am to 5pm weekdays (closed from 12pm Fri 21 Dec...
1 Jan

Drumroll please... the winners of the Guild Education Council Students' Choice Awards for semester 2, 2018 have been chosen! Find out if your fave teacher or staff member made the list -> www.uwastud...
1 Jan