We offer Guild grants to students who are experiencing severe financial difficulties. If your finances are having a major impact on your day to day living and expenses, contact us to see if you’re eligible for a monetary grant up to $400 or a textbook grant.
Textbook grants are kindly sponsored by The Co-op Bookshop UWA campus branch and can be up to the value of $250 (provided as a Co-Op Voucher).
T&C’s and Application Form
- Be a currently enrolled student at UWA
- Be a current member of the UWA Student Guild (you’ll need the Guild President’s approval if you aren’t a member)
- Demonstrate severe financial hardship
- Show that you’ve exhausted all other options
- Show that you’re unable to make repayment of a Guild loan
If you feel that you need some help in a matter like this, contact Student Assist at email@example.com or via their online form.