Corporate Services Committee
The Corporate Services Committee comprises staff and student representatives and is aimed at improving the Guild’s corporate operations, including finance, IT, policies and procedures and administration. We meet monthly to keep everyone updated, discuss new ideas and plan.
Current projects we’re implementing or discussing include-
- Guild web projects
- Guild IT overhaul
- Offering clubs using Guild bank accounts access to Trybooking
- Managing Guild loan levels
- Revamping Guild Weekly
- Recruitment policy
The membership of the committee consists of:
- Su Sugandha (Guild Vice President and Chair of the Corporate Services Committee)
- Megan Lee (Guild President)
- Joseph Chan (Public Affairs Council President)
- Adhish Kastha (Ordinary Guild Councillor)
- Yerim Won (Societies Council President)
- 2 x Ordinary Committee Members (to be elected)
- Joanna Go and Lynn Sng elected.
Staff members sitting on the committee are:
- Mutya Maraginot-Joseph (Finance Director and Executive Officer of the Corporate Services Committee)
- Nicola Norris (Guild Accountant)
- Melissa Hetherington (Guild Archivist)
- Kelvin Lee (Guild ICT and Digital Projects Officer)
- Jack Spagnuolo (Associate Director – Commercial)
Minutes will be uploaded to this page as they become available.