A little bit about the Committee
The Welfare and Advocacy Committee is responsible for advising the Guild Council on issues affecting the student experience on campus.
This involves developing Guild Policy on important issues like parking, childcare services on campus, campus security, the availability of public transport for students, and general government policy affecting students at UWA. The Welfare and Advocacy Committee is also responsible for overseeing the Guild Welfare Department.
The membership of the committee consists of:
- Max Tran (Guild Welfare Officer and Chair of the Welfare and Advocacy Committee)
- Bre Shanahan (Guild President)
- C-J Daudu (Guild Vice President)
- Emma Mezger (Guild Education Council President)
- Omar MacIntyre (Ordinary Guild Councillor)
- Ridhima Vinay (Ordinary Guild Councillor)
Staff sitting on the committee include:
- Colleen Kirby (Guild Student Assist Manager)
|2020 Welfare and Advocacy Committee Minutes|