A little bit about the Committee
The Volunteering and Community Engagement Committee (VACE) sets the strategic direction of volunteering and community engagement activities within the Guild.
Our primary mission is to build a culture of student-led volunteering and community engagement on campus.
We believe in building long-lasting relationships with organisations in the wider community, and giving students the opportunity to pursue areas of volunteering which they are passionate about. The new internship program seeks to develop greater leadership capacity amongst students, fostering a drive for change and encourage others to ‘do good’.
The membership of the VACE committee consists of:
- Elliott Wallace (Chair of the Volunteering and Community Engagement Committee)
- Conrad Hogg (Guild President)
- Nitin Narula (Public Affairs Council President)
- Olivia Bartlett (Ordinary Guild Councillor)
- Saleem Al Odeh (Ordinary Guild Councillor)
- Jenny Chang (Ordinary Committee Member)
- Riley Klug (Ordinary Committee Member)
Staff sitting on the committee include:
- Antonia Taylor (Guild Volunteering Hub Manager and Executive Officer of the Volunteering and Community Engagement Committee)
- Tony Goodman (Guild Managing Director)