Branding & Activations Workshop
GUILD X UWA EMS FACULTY
Do you want to expand your club membership (and look good doing it)?
The Guild has joined up with the Faculty of Engineering & Mathematical Sciences to present a FREE Branding & Activation Workshop, open to all interested clubs!
Learn how to make the most of O-Day and Club Carnival stalls and your club’s events, what makes a brand pop, and the essentials for establishing a solid brand that will last your club years to come.
Up to 5 members of each club can attend - these skills are great to have for those in leadership roles!
The best part?
By attending the workshop, clubs will then be eligible to apply for grants of up to $700 thanks to the EMS Faculty including awesome branding materials like banners, and go in the running to receive a grant for activating at the EZONE Grand Opening later this year!
In this workshop:
- Branding Essentials with Caitlin - Guild Marketing
- Running a Successful Event with Leigh - Guild Events
- Making Your Activations Pop with Ada – Faculty of EMS Activations
Grants up for grabs (up to 20 available):
- EMS Club Branding Grant: Up to $400 worth of branded materials (1 banner + 1 tablecloth)
- $200 EZONE Activation Grant: bring your activation to life at the EZONE opening later this year!
Register now to secure your place! Information on applying for the EMS Grants will be made available at the Workshop.