WA Student Guild Discount Program 2019
The Guild Discount Program provides businesses with access to the most concentrated market of 17-25 year old consumers in WA and is jointly organised by the University of Western Australia (UWA), Curtin University, and Edith Cowan University (ECU) Student Guilds.
All you have to do is provide an exclusive discount or deal for Guild members valid throughout 2019, and we’ll promote your offer to our collective total of over 100,000 students (primarily 17-25 year old students).
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
Each Guild will publicise your offer to its own membership base via any of the following methods, providing you with FREE exposure to thousands of people year-round:
- Listing in handy discount booklets distributed to members
- Website listing (providing quality backlinks)
- Member e-newsletters
- Social media
- Posters on campus
- Student diaries, magazines and publications
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO?
Just complete this form with your offer and we’ll do the rest!
Your offer should demonstrate a clear value-add to entice Guild members to visit your business. Here are some suggestions:
- Save X% on [product/service].
- Buy X and get Y free.
- Get 3 for the price of 2 on X.
- Free upgrade to large when you buy a regular X.
The following requirements apply:
- The discount must ONLY be available to members of UWA, Curtin, and ECU Guilds. [Please note: not all students are Guild members, and not all Guild members are students – most Guilds offer membership to staff and others.] The Guild Discount Program is not designed to promote existing student discounts.
- The discount must be valid from 1 January 2019 until 31 December 2019.