WA Guilds Discount Partner Program 2017
The Guild Discount Partner Program provides businesses with access to the most concentrated market of 17-25 year old consumers in WA and is jointly organised by the University of Western Australia (UWA), Curtin University, Edith Cowan University (ECU), and Murdoch University Student Guilds and the Notre Dame Fremantle Student Association.
All you have to do is provide an exclusive discount or deal for Guild members valid throughout 2017, and we’ll promote your offer to our collective total of around 65,000 members (primarily 17-25 year old students).
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
Each Guild will publicise your offer to its own membership base via any of the following methods – providing you with FREE exposure to thousands of people:
- Listing in handy discount booklets distributed to members
- Website listing (providing quality backlinks)
- Member e-newsletters
- Social media
- Posters on campus
- Student diaries, magazines and publications
Please note: the original submission deadline for 2017 offers has now passed and some of the above have gone to print. However, we are happy to receive new submissions throughout the year and will add your offer to our listings wherever possible (e.g. online).
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO?
Just complete the form below with your offer and we’ll do the rest!
Your offer should demonstrate a clear value-add to entice Guild members to visit your business. Here are some suggestions:
- Save X% on [product/service].
- Buy X and get Y free.
- Get 3 for the price of 2 on X.
- Free upgrade to large when you buy a regular X.
The following requirements apply:
- The discount must ONLY be available to members of UWA, Curtin, ECU and Murdoch Guilds and the Notre Dame Fremantle Student Association. [Please note: not all students are Guild members, and not all Guild members are students – most Guilds offer membership to staff and others.] The Guild Discount Partner Program is not designed to promote existing student discounts.
- The discount must be valid until 31st December 2017.