The position of Treasurer on the Guild Societies Council has recently been vacated and needs to be filled until November 31, 2018.
Requirements of the role
The role entails:
- Attending weekly committee meetings
- Answering club inquiries relating to financial matters
- Running Treasurer Training for clubs
- Managing all grant requests, including:
- Special project Grants
- Lion Nathan Grants
- Semester Grants
- Aiding the President with management of the Societies Council Budget
- Pursuing individual projects within the committee
- Interacting with Guild Finance
It is ideal for someone who has been on club committees before, preferably in an executive capacity, who has around 4 hours to spare each week to dedicate to this role.
How to apply
If you would like to nominate, please email your full name and student number to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 14 August. Nominees will be asked to speak for 2 minutes at the next SOC meeting (Wednesday 15 August, 6pm), with votes tallied at the end of the meeting. If you are unable to make the meeting you may also submit a 200 word blurb to the Returning Officer to be read out in your absence.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact the SOC President Yerim Won at email@example.com
Posted on August 3, 2018