The UWA Student Guild aims to continually improve the “student experience” and has provided services for UWA Students since 1913. Providing relevant, high quality support to UWA students, whilst remaining financially, environmentally and socially conscious, we are regarded as a benchmark for Guilds nationwide.
An exciting opportunity exists within the Events team of the Guild for an enthusiastic and motivated customer focused individual. The Events Officer supports the preparation and delivery of events and activities in the Guild to enhance the student experience.
The role being offered is initially on a full time, fixed term contract basis for 12 months with the potential of extension of contract at the end of the initial contract period.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
· Minimum 2 years’ experience working in Events
· A passion for all aspects of Events Management (including the not-so glamorous aspects)
· Strong administration skills including attention to detail
· Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
· Ability to work autonomously when required
· Outstanding organisational and time management skills are a must
The role would be ideal for a candidate who wants to progress their career in events management.
For further details on the particulars of the position, or to apply, please send your CV and cover letter to the Guild’s Associate Director, Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org