Welfare & Advocacy Committee
Welfare and Advocacy is the Guild committee responsible for advising the Guild Council on a whole range of issues affecting your life and your experience on campus. Welfare and Advocacy Committee is responsible for developing Guild Policy on important issues like parking, childcare services on campus, campus security, the availability of public transport around Crawley, and general government policy towards students at UWA. Welfare and Advocacy is also responsible for overseeing the Guild Welfare Department.
If you’re keen for your Guild to represent your interests in these areas, get in touch with the chair of the committee via email to email@example.com.
The membership of the committee consists of:
- Pheobe Ho (Guild Welfare Officer and Chair of the Welfare and Advocacy Committee)
- Megan Lee (Guild President)
- Conrad Hogg (Guild Education Council President)
- Ben Perry (Ordinary Guild Councillor)
- Roshni Kaila (Ordinary Guild Councillor)
- Yanjia Song (Ordinary Guild Councillor)
- Chloe Hynes (Access Officer)
- 2 x Ordinary Committee Members (to be elected):
- Lachlan Waller and Florentina Iwansantoso elected.
Staff sitting on the committee include:
- Patrice Mitchell (Guild Student Assist Manager)
Minutes will be uploaded to this page as they become available.