Volunteering & Community Engagement Committee
The Volunteering and Community Engagement Committee (VACE) has the task of setting the strategic direction of volunteering and community engagement activities within the Guild. Our primary mission is to build a culture of volunteering and community engagement on campus. We aim to make volunteering a student-led and student-driven endeavour. We believe in building long-lasting relationships with organisations in the wider community, and giving students the opportunity to pursue areas of volunteering which they are passionate about. With our new internship program this year, we seek to develop greater leadership capacity amongst students, who will be able to drive change and encourage others to ‘do good’.
The membership of the committee consists of:
- Medaavi Gopaul (Chair of the Volunteering and Community Engagement Committee)
- Megan Lee (Guild President)
- Jospeh Chan (Public Affairs Council President)
- Kristel Li (Ordinary Guild Councillor)
- Adhish Kastha (Ordinary Guild Councillor)
- 2 x Ordinary Committee Members (to be elected):
- Zxeng-Lindt See and Nur Sabrina Binti Babe Azaman elected.
Staff sitting on the committee include:
- Lana Robinson (Guild Volunteering Hub Manager and Executive Officer of the Volunteering and Community Engagement Committee)
- Tony Goodman (Guild Managing Director)
Minutes will be uploaded to this page as they become available.